Saral Accounting is an easy way to manage your day to day business activities. Streamline your business and get a control over Financial Management.
Design and Define your Accounts. Complete Chart of Accounts and Accounting tree would guide you to pick the specific Account Code. User defined Segmentation would allow us to maintain multiple cost centers and profit centers like branches, warehouses and sales stores.
Accounts can be created for a specific location or all locations or branches. The control Accounts would act as a pipe-line for the integration of different company operations.
Ledger reporting is based on Group or Single Account Entity. Reporting can be based on posting date or transaction date. The Tree Mode for accounts is displayed in the form of Category or specific branches or entities.
It consist of the following
- Chart Of Accounts and Accounts Code
- Journal Voucher, Cash, and Bank
- Ledger Reporting, Group, Batch
- Voucher Reporting, Group, Batch
- Product or Service Invoices for Sales
- Customers and Accounts Receivable with Aging
- Product or Service invoice for Purchasing
- Vendors and Accounts Payable with Aging
- Banking and Check Printing
- Payment History and Reconciliation
- Final Accounts, P&L, Balance Sheet